Monday 6 October 2014

The Many Faces of Aeryn!

So my first doll (Blank Dollmore Kid Flocke) I named Aeryn. And after 5 and a half years she's still with me ^^  And I still adore her ^^ However her face has changed a few times. Lets start with the first 1...
 First ever faceup ^^ Wasn't great, but considering this is where it started I'm happy :)

















She was with this face for a while. But I knew I'd have another go eventually :)












 Didn't like this 1 lol Not the worst 1 though, that comes later lol

 Didn't mind this 1 but really hated the eyebrows lol I always do.... I'm rubbish at eyebrows lol
 I liked this 1 a lot :) Thought I was getting better at eyelashes and the eyebrows have been a lot worse lol Dunno what the little mark on her cheak/mole/whatever was about. I saw it on another dolls faceup and thought I'd try it out. Well it was an accident that I didn't remove as it reminded me of the other faceup I'd seen lol



Yeah it was good. She looked chilled ^^















THIS! This is the worst faceup I've ever done lol She looks dirty and angry and not herself at all. I really couldn't wait to re-do it lol Ironically I thought the eyebrows were pretty good compared to previous attempts lol







This is Aeryn's faceup at this time. I look at it now and see that its not the best I've done. It was an experiment with colour. Hence the yellow, which I like. I also wanted to try the eyebrows in colours closer to her wig and the eyebrows that another doll came with. (Nyrea, Aeryn's inner child!) I liked both parts of this experiment and will probably try to recreate them with her next faceup.





Not sure when her new faceup will be as the weather has turned to rubbish now. I'd like to do it soon. But may not be able to :( Oh well... Maybe next year ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment