Friday 10 October 2014

Oli's Beginning

Black - Me
Blue - Oli
~*~
Oli, I want you to say hi to everyone.
Why...
Because everyone is excited about you arriving... they want to meet you, so say hi.
No! *sulks*
Why not...
Stupid wig is too big...
Yeah I know its Aeryn's... you are borrowing it.
The colour is wrong!! And Stupid!...
This top is too big...
*continues sulking on the floor* And the socks are too big... and there is white bits on them...
I'm sorry dumpling... things will get better... I've ordered eyes for you.
My eyes are the wrong colour too!?!?! O.o
opps …
 Hello internet thingy...
thats better...
...if you spare just £2 a month you can give a poor little elf like me a loving home away from da crazy lady...
No more tv for you... >.>
 *points finger through sleeve*
I'm not happy with you! Ellabell has lots of stuff...I don’t have anything!

She’s older then you…?
Only by a little bit!!
It's not that bad...
Wait! you got me chocolate right!? chocolate makes everything better.
Nope, we are all out...sorry poppet...
I'll be over in that corner plotting my escape...
....
Atleast you have a toy? That's yours and nobody elses ^^
*Sulks*
  ~*~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment