Sunday 26 October 2014

***Jaxith***

And there was Jaxith ^^ He is my gorgeous boy <3 He was my first male MSD so he will always be special, but he was so much more ...
So... I saw the Fairyland event arm and the breakaway scared event head, and I was in love <3 I had to have him. I knew his backstory. I thought I knew his personality... well... I knew most of it! (really sounding like a crazy here lol) But I had to have him <3
Jaxith came home Febuary 2010 ^^ I was lucky to find an event head and arm on the market place with a body too ^^ Too perfect, had to have him ^^
He was Zeph (Zepher) then. And at this time in my life I was obsessed with 'Devil May Cry' game series. I wasn't playing it myself, but I loved the character of Dante, but at this time I was focusing on the character Nero. He has a demon arm. And this is what Jax/Zeph had ^^ So I wanted to go down a demonic path for his story :) But not evil... He's too lovely to be evil ^^
At this point I didn't want to do his faceup. I wanted someone great to do it! So my new faceup friend did it for me :) I did however want to try and blush/paint his demonic arm myself ^^
I was stupidly pleased with it :) Exactly what I wanted :) Jax/Zeph is only half demon. Other half is human and his human body holds the demonic power with difficulty so it becomes corrupted. Since he is a lefty, thats the arm that is always slightly mutated. So the look I was going for was for the demonic corruption to start at the finger tips and be most potent there and fade by the time it gets to the sholder. It's the power of fire he has which is why it looks like a burn, because essentially it is as his human flesh cant handle the heat. Dispite it not being painful and making him stronger, Jax/Zeph hates his demon heritage. Doesn't care much for the demon family branding on his upper arm which he cannot control or hide like his full demon brothers and sister can.
I first decided that Zeph/Jax had a brother when I got his head back from faceup. I had thought of an explanation for the scar. As a child, being the only half mortal demon would have been promatic. The biological regeneration trait wasn't passed on as strongly to him, so little fights with his siblings would have caused some scars I think. And so Jax/Zeph has a brother, who he doesn't really like most of the time.
It was also at this point that I decided that Zepher was infact Jaxith. A lot of the time just Jax.
It was only thanks to Thisbe that I realised his gentle nature, regardless of his hate for his family. His human mother died giving birth to him, and he resented his demon family for it. Jax is on the run. He wants nothing to do with all his brothers and father. But it wasn't until a year after Jaxith's arrival that I discovered he has a little sister ^^ Just 1 ^^ And it's his love for his little sister that keeps his servere bitterness from distroying him, and leads him to be good with children :) Thats why Thisbe clings to him ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment