Wednesday 8 October 2014

And then there was 2...

When you just have a single doll I think it's not long until you realise that you want another doll for them to 'interact' with... And after a little visit to my friend (with Aeryn) It became obvious that I needed a littlefee...




Aeryn Giving Rafie a piggyback. Rafie is my friends Littlefee ^^ I loved the size. Small and cute!!




















So, as a graduation present to myself I ordered a Fairyland LittleFee Chiwoo. At this time she was the only LTF with elf ears. I wanted elf ears!! And I had a picture in my head of what my little elf would look like...
It would also appear that she would like snails lol Well... She's an elf, likes natures I guess lol O and I picked a name... Ellabell. As far as I know I 'invented' this name. Or atleast I've never seen/heard it, so in my head I did ^^  Combo of 2 names rather than using 2 names... Sarah-Jane for example. I didn't know at the time that this style of name would be the same for her 'family' and at the time I hadn't decided she'd have a family lol Thought she'd just be a happily lonly elf...
The wait was long compared to Aeryn's wait (Didn't know I was going to experience longer later xD).

 Ellabell's box was so tiny!
And I got free stuff! :o (Little black box)
Little heads! Cute little heads xD (1 of which has only recently, 5 years later got a body lol)
 I Think I squeed the house down by this point! She's a bald alien but a damn cute 1!
 So my second doll was also a fullset. Faceups for awake and sleeping faceplate. (Beautiful!) The Outfit is pretty but not her, was thinking of selling it, glad I didn't as it was lovly for dolls I'd get later ^^ The grey eyes were unexpected. She was going to have pupiless, but I liked theses so much I decided to keep them. She still has them but thinking of changing them now...
 Cute profile and look at those ears! Awww ^^
Still love this little face <3
 So... due to the kindness of a friend I made in the LTF thread on DoA (Forum) Ellabell had lovly clothes to wear ^^ and I made her a little necklace :) She's a little girlie girl at heart ^^ Unlike me lol Big Thankyou to Sue (Samson on DoA) for Ellabell's clothes :)
The wig was what I wanted ^^ But will later be replced lol
Here's a recent photo of Ellabell in the garden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment