Wednesday 8 October 2014

Poor Felix...

Aeryn - Dark orange
Me - Black
Elvis - Grey

Please excuse my messy house :X
~*~
...Bored....
I wonder where Felix is... May aswell find him as I have nothing better to do ...
Elvis... Have you seen Felix?
*stares*
It would be so cool and helpful if you could talk...


Stairs are stupid...
Felix..?
 :O


 Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Felix your blind! and your nose is gone! 
 Chewed out... by... by...
Calm down... some dogs like shoes... mine likes chewing out the eyes and noses of cuddly toys... I have about 10 disfigured cuddly toys.... 
We Should turn Mickie into a cuddly toy >.>
He's just a dog... He didn't mean it ... I'm sure theres buttons somewhere that can be Felix's new eyes...
Odd colours? I want odd colours...*Sulks*
  Can you stay mad at that face?
I'm gona try really hard >.<
~*~  

No comments:

Post a Comment