Sunday 2 November 2014

Pleasant and not so pleasant accidents

So SOOM had always tempted me with thier YoSD sized limiteds. As much as I love the SD sized beauties I couldn't afford them and definatly didn't have space for them. When they started producing MSD sized limiteds I knew I was in trouble! But it wasn't until thier last release for thier 'Remaining Story' range that I actually bought one!
When SOOM released North & Iceland I couldn't help but think the sculpt looked like it could be Jaxith's brother. Noses are totally different but I felt the mouth and eyes could pass for being simular. Not that I considered visual genetics with all my dolls that are suposidly related lol Ellabell and Olivander's only visual simularity to do with thier sculpt is thier elf ears lol
So I bought myself an Iceland, knowing he'd be Jaxith's brother. Took me ages to settle on his name but I knew everything else about him already. Wraithian is Jaxith's half brother. They grew up closely together. Wraithian is responsible for the not so pleasant accident which caused Jaxith's scar. Boys will be boys, and Jaxith is still bitter while Wraith thinks of Jax as his 'close' friend.
There's no hybridation about Wraithian's demon status so he is considered by his father the next inline to run his demonic realm. Wraith has no thoughts on this as he fails to take anything seriously.
Again, I had Krowbar, my BJD Guru did his faceup for me :) I had decided at this point that I couldn't do faceups anymore. I had lost my confidence as well as my dexterity.
Wraithian is alternative like Jaxith and he has flesh tunnels ^^ he is a blonde also :) And same eye colour as Jax and Mischa. Also his eyes change like Mischa's if he does anything typically demonic.
Onto pleasant accidents! See that fireball? That is an old lamp thats outside my old bedroom window, with saturation over done obviously. But the accident bit was that my lovely little dog likes to look out the window and rub his ikky doggy nose all over the window many many times every single day! So dog snot is why that light photographs the way it does.
 This is not...
 ...a cute... fluffy...
.. widdle dog.
He is a distructive, irritating little fuzz ball! Those were my socks... I liked those socks!
...he is sort of cute <3

No comments:

Post a Comment