Wednesday 11 February 2015

6. Hooves are cool!





Me - black 

Ellabell - blue
Hey Sweetpea, I got a pressie for you...
Oooo, For me?
Yup ^_^

Awww its a horsie...
Yup ^_^
Hello wittle horshie...  
I love horshies... they have funny feet... no toes...
Thats right they are called hooves. Are you gona name your new horsie?
I don't need to name him.
 o?
He told me his name is Rodger.
I see. So you like hooves...
Yeah...
You know... I know 2 little people such as yourself with hooves...
Really..?
Yeah, they are coming to live with us soon.
 oh wow! really!? quick lets go!
 go..? O.o...wher... but...
you know we have got 2 flights of stairs now... you sure you can manage?
*huffs & puffs* ...y...e...a...

After 24 steps....
 Ellabell, what are you doing?
 I'm waiting for my new friends with funny feet to arrive...
 Well you know they wont be here for atleast 3 or 4 months right? perhaps even longer...
*sighs* ohh.....
 aw cheer up poppet... I'm sure we will get a shipping notice soon...
you mean like when Maz got a shipping notice and was really happy...
Yeah like that ...
Kirsty I gots a question..
go ahead...
What is a shipping notice..?

No comments:

Post a Comment